Android battery going down in few hours ? Here’s the solution !
Android … Android … Android … everywhere and almost everyone needs and having an android phone, From teenager to a businessman, a college going student, even passed high-school and hand is holding an Android. I have noticed, these phones are though very powerful and elegant but the battery life goes down with frequent usage, most probably within few hours.
The most common factor, having your android battery going down resembles its thinner design and less space for battery, and so the battery is also going thinner. Second, brighter screens, HD games and continuous internet usage. Here are some important tips from which you can drastically increase your android battery life, not for life-time but almost few more hours….
1. First see, what apps are sucking your battery, Navigate to About phone and then just tap Battery use, it will show almost all the important factors which are using your battery, be clear see the screenshot:
From the screenshot above you can clearly see that what is eating your battery, as seen above voice calls for example, you can just lower down your calling and display, just decrease the brightness and so on.
2. Turn off unnecessary hardware features: Wi-Fi, GPS Navigation, 3G and 4G usually eat up almost majority of your battery, if you are not using these features just turn it off.
3. Display brightness: Prefer automatic brightness feature provided with most of the android phones or prefer less brightness in your mobile screen, this will cause a lesser battery use.
4. Avoid home-screen widgets and live wallpapers: If not used frequently, don’t put majority of widgets in your home-screen and prefer normal wallpaper rather than live wallpapers.
5. Use genuine battery saving apps which comes with android phone markets, this will automatically close unnecessary features and apps which are eating up your battery.
Hope these tips will help you increase your battery, enjoy android…