Install Android 4.0.3 on Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000
Do you own a Samsung Galaxy 7 Tab but not having Android 4.0.3, then you have to read this article in which I am going to explain how you can install Android 4.0.3 on Samsung Galaxy 7 Tab.
You have to remember one thing that using any unofficial updates in your Android set will void your set’s warranty, but you can get the warranty back by making it Stock Firmware Update using the recovery menu. Most important, do all these updates at your own risk, Me nor the developer of this update is responsible for any damages caused to your device.
How to update?
- Backup all your important data and connect your device to the charger.
- Enable USB debugging mode by tapping Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB Debugging.
- Before continuing to next step, make sure that your device is already rooted with CWM Recovery.
- Download the custom ROM from here.
- Copy the downloaded file to your device’s SD card.
- Switch off your device and restart it by pressing Volume Up/Down + Power Button for CWM recovery mode.
- Select “Wipe Data / Factory Reset” option from the menu, use up or down arrow keys to navigate. Select YES to continue.
- Select “Install ZIP from SD card” option and then “Choose ZIP from SD card”.
- Select the file you have copied in step-5.
- Wait till the update completes.
- Reboot your device and you are done with the update process.
Your device is now having Android 4.0.3. If any problem persists just re-use the steps from 6, 7 and 11 for setting your device to factory settings.