Install Android 4.0.3 on Huawei Ideos X5 U8800 Pro – Official Release
There came an update for Huawei Ideos X5 U8800 Pro in Android 4.0.3 which solves many of your update problems in the same set. Let me tell you that this device has been launched on April’ 2011 and was originally shipped with Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread Operating System.
Huawei company has recently launched its latest update with Android 4.0.3 ICS with many bug fixes and though with many new improvements.
You have to remember that all the update articles published here in my site are only for educational purposes, most of them are official and many of them are unofficial, so I again and again request you guys to perform all these updates in your own risk. Neither the developer nor me are responsible for any damages caused to your device.
How to update?
- Connect your device to the charger.
- Backup all your important data.
- Its works with both rooted and unrooted phones, so there’s no need to root your device.
- Download the official package from here.
- Unzip the file downloaded.
- Connect your device to the PC and copy the folder nameddload to your SD card.
- Turnoff your device and restart it, soon you will be notified about the installation process done successfully. Tap the OK button when you get it on the screen.
- Remove your SD card and reboot the device.
- Wow, your device has been updated with Android 4.0.3 now.
- Re-insert the SD card and enjoy.