How to root Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 on Gingerbread 2.3.6 DDKQ8 Firmware
Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 is one of the most popular android devices used by most of the peoples around the world. Since, this device has limited hardware resources, can’t be officially updated to Jelly Bean 4.1. Although, you can root your ROM and then update it to unofficial part.
Hence, I am going to tell you about the rooting process of your Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 in few easy steps. Remember that this is an unofficial release and hence use it at your own risk. Neither me nor the developer of this update is responsible for any damages caused to your set.
- Connect your device to the charger.
- Backup all your important data.
- Turn on the USB debugging feature by tapping Settings->Applications->Development->USB Debugging.
- Download the rooting package from here.
- Copy the downloaded file to your device’s SD card root folder.
- Disconnect your device from PC (not from charger).
- Shutdown and restart the device by pressing Volume-Up/Down keys + Power button to enter in Recovery mode.
- Select the option “Install ZIP from SD card” and select the file you have just copied in step 5.
- Wait till the rooting process completes, then restart your device.
- That’s it, your device is now rooted.
Remember that rooting any device, will void company warranty and hence do it with your own risk.