Top 10 best affiliate networks
In this Internet era, almost every enthusiast needs his own blog and wants to earn some good handsome income. Although there are many of them out there for affiliate earning, which requires almost a minimum of creativity and skills to earn a beautiful amount.
Yes, today I am going to tell you about the top 10 best affiliate networks from which you can earn a beautiful amount. But, remember one thing, hard work always pays, so before reading this article, ensure that you can do hard work on your site/blog.
1. E-Junkie: This is one of the best affiliate network in the market. You can select multiple categories and moreover, the best part of this affiliate network is that you can buy, sell or even put your account in autopilot mode, which can give you a beautiful affiliate amount. This system uses PAYPAL to give you payment.
2. Commission Junction: This network is providing its services from the past few years and became one of the leading affiliate network company across the globe. You can select from a large group of marketers and products to be placed on your site. The commission amount is also very nice.
3. Clickbank: This is another competitor in the list. It gives you about 40-75% commission per sale, which is a great amount. You can select from various categories like sports, health products, etc.
4. Amazon: This name is very-very popular in Internet world. Majority of the sales through internet are done through Amazon stores. This is a very big company and so gives you a nice commission too. But, as compared to other networks you will get only 10-30% commission per sale, which is very minimum.
5. ShareASale: With 2500+ dealers, this company is growing day by day with its sellers and merchants. Their products varies from sports to technology and also traveling. This is one of the most popular affiliate networks across US and UK. The commission percentages are more or less higher then Amazon.
6. Google: This is one of my favorite affiliate networks. Even I am using it for my site and it gives you beautiful commission rates to their publishers. But, working with Google programs like Adsense or this one needs a lot of patience and hard work and needs commitment in your work for the blog or site in which you are working.
7. Affiliate Window: An UK based affiliate company deals basically with cosmetics, perfumes, shoes, chocolates and other daily utility items. Payment is done through paypal or check for UK based residents and monthly payment terms are applicable.
8. Link Connector: This affiliate network uses PPC strategy for their publishers and gives you better opportunity to increase your affiliate incomes. The best part of this network is that it uses the pagerank of your site to send traffic to your site. So, if your pagerank is higher then you will get a beautiful commission amount.
9. CPA Empire: Cost Per Action strategic affiliate sites and companies are booming this world now a days. This is also one of them, having higher commission percentages, this network can be used for new sites and blogs.
10. Nitro Marketing: Dealing with technology products, this company has grown up in a very short time period. Due to its commission rates and better CS, every publisher is happy with their incomes.
So, you can use this list to select one of your best affiliate network.
My PICK: Although, the list above delivers the best 10 affiliate programs for your site, but if I would have to select any two of them, I will definitely go for E-Junkie and Google, because these are the one having much more responsive and productive in their fields.