Install Cyanogenmod 9 firmware on AT&T Galaxy S3 SGH-i747
Are you a owner of AT&T Galaxy S3 and wanted to install/update Cyanogenmod 9 firmware on your device then today I am going to tell you about this update using a simple process. This update is based on nightly official development build.
This update will fix some common things like USB, Camera and Voicemail issues. But, please not that the update I am going to tell you is just for educational purposes, so use it at your own risk.
- Backup all your data.
- Ensure that your battery is above 70% or else connect your device to the charger.
- Enable USB debugging feature by tapping Settings->Applications->Development.
- Download ROM from official development site.
- Download Google Apps.
- Copy both the files to your SD card.
- Switch off your device and restart by pressing Volume Down + Home + Power button for Recovery mode.
- Select wipe data / factory reset option and let the wiping complete.
- Now, select “Install zip from sd card” and then “choose zip from sd card” and then select the ROM file you just copied on step 6.
- Perform the same step 9 for Google Apps.
- Wait for the installation to complete and then restart your device.
That’s it, your device is now updated with Cyanogenmod 9 firmware nightly build.