Getting too much of Subscribed Spam Emails – How to Unsubscribe Automatically?
If you are using Gmail, Yahoo or any other email provider and frustrated of those tons of automatically subscribed email accounts filling up your INBOX or SPAM box daily, then there is no need to worry.
I came up with a site which will unsubscribe all those spam emails at once, automatically. Actually, there are spammers who subscribe their eNewsLetters to you by searching your email account and you will be unaware of the fact, rather getting tons of such emails in your Inbox daily.
No matter, Just follow the process given below and unsubscription will be done automatically:
1. Visit Swizzle Inbox Manager.
2. Type your email ID as specified in the above picture.
3. Grant access to your mail ID.
4. Let the tool scan your email account for all subscribed mails and e-newsletters.
5. Now, you will get two options, Unsubscribe or Delete, do it according to your suite.
That’s it, you will be unsubscribed to those unwanted spam e-newsletter emails.