Install Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean CyanogenMod 10 on LG Optimus GT540
Almost all the updates by XDA developers are developed for Samsung devices, but this time a change has been made by a member DevSwift1, who has developed this update for LG Optimus GT540, which supports GPS, hardware acceleration, keyboard and many more features.
But, it has a drawback that the Camera is still not working, though the developers are working hard for the next release, which will have this feature too.
Warning: This upgrade is only for LG Optimus model GT540, so guys, never try to use on any other device, since this may cause unexpected results.
This update is for educational purposes only, perform this at your own risk. Neither the developer nor me are responsible for any damages caused to your device.
How to update?
- Connect your device to the charger.
- Backup all important data like contacts, sms, mms, passwords etc.
- Download Jelly Bean 4.1.1 update file.
- Copy the downloaded file to your device’s SD card.
- Turn off your device and restart it by pressingHome andPower button together.
- Make a root backup by selectingBackup and Restore and then theBackup option.
- Now, selectWipe Data / Factory Reset option to clear the device completely.
- Then select,Install ZIP from SD card and thenChoose ZIP from SD card option.
- Select the file you have just copied in step 4, above.
- Wait till the installation finishes and then selectBack and thenReboot System now option, That’s it.
You have installed the latest Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean on LG Optimus GT540, enjoy it.