Install Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean CyanogenMod 10 on Galaxy S3 I9300
Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 is one of the most sophisticated and most beautiful Android devices out there in the market. This great gadget is powered with HD Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen, which has not yet been implemented on any other device launched by Samsung.
This device is equipped with ICS (IceCream Sandwich) and guys there’s been a great news from the xda-developers that, now you can upgrade your device with Jelly Bean 4.1.1 CM10 ROM. This is a latest release, hence, many more modifications are left to be done and this upgrade doesn’t perform well with several things.
Though, we recommend this upgrade only for educational purposes. Neither me nor the developer of this upgrade is responsible for any damages caused to your device. Do it at your own risk.
This upgrade is only for Samsung Galaxy S3 model no. I9300, applying this upgrade on other device may result in unexpected results.
How to upgrade?
- Connect your device to the charger.
- Backup all you data such as contacts, sms, passwords etc.
- Download Jelly Bean Upgrade file and Google Apps to your computer.
- Copy both the file to your device’s SD card.
- Switch off and restart your phone in ClockworkMod recovery by pressingVolume Up + Home + Power button together.
- Now selectInstall ZIP from SD card and thenChoose ZIP from SD card and select the file you have just copied in step 4.
- Wait till the installation completes, it takes approx. 5-10 minutes.
- Do the same process for Google Apps file.
- SelectGo Back andReboot System Now.
- That’s it, you have upgraded your machine.