Panasonic Lumix 12.1MP DMC-FZ200 Camera – Review
I came up with another cool camera review. Today, I am going to tell you about Panasonic Lumix 12.1MP DMC-FZ200 Camera. This camera is really a boon to the photography world. This camera can be considered as a child in DSLRs, The Super Zoom capability makes this camera rocks between various photographers across the globe.
In its early development stages, Panasonic launched same range model Lumix DMC – FZ10 in the year 2002 which was included with a 12x 35-400mm zoom lens. This was also great for telephoto shootings. Moreover, Panasonic launched its last range with Lumix FZ150, which also proved a better deal for photographers and shipped with a 24x, 25-600mm zoom lens by default.
Now, Panasonic thought to give its customers something different and hence provided us with a new model FZ200 which was not just a camera, but featured many more innovative facilities which suited their customers. This camera is having the focal length of 2.8 on 24x 25-600mm lens.
Moreover, it comprises of a nice 12MP MOS Sensor, due to its large aperture size, this camera is capable of shooting in dim-light conditions and gives very crisp and clear images. Moreover, the back LCD gives you almost 1,313,000 dots resolution through which you can see your clicks on the go and with HD quality.
Some important Key features:
- 12.1-megapixel High Sensitivity MOS sensor
- 12 fps continuous shooting
- 24x 25-600mm equivalent lens with F2.8 across the zoom range
- 1080 60p video recording in AVCHD or MP4 formats
- 0.2-inch EVF (Electronic View Finder) with 1,312,000 dot equivalent resolution
- High Speed Video at 120 fps (HD) or 240 fps (VGA)
- 3.0-inch, free-angle 460,000-dot LCD screen
- Panorama Shot mode facility
- RAW and RAW+JPEG data recording option
The approx price of this cool gadget is approx $600 in various stores.
Courtesy by dpreview.