Install Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean CyanogenMod 10 on Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P1000
It’s a great news for all Samsung Galaxy Tab GT-P1000 holders, you can now install the original Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean on your device’s. This upgrade comes with great improvements as its having features like advanced keyboard, advanced voice recognition, smooth user recognition and many more.
Besides all these, Samsung Galaxy Tab is one of the most beautiful tab across there with great features and enhancements. If you really want to update your tab, then please follow the steps given below. But, also remember that the process which I am telling is just for educational and testing purposes. Neither me nor the developer is responsible for any damages caused to your device. Do it at your own risk.
This upgrade is only for Samsung Galaxy Tab Model No. GT-P1000. Installing on any other device or model may give you unexpected results and should never be tried.
How to Update?
- Connect your device to the Charger.
- Backup all your data including SMS, Contacts, Passwords etc.
- Download CyanogenMod 10 Upgrade File and Google Apps.
- Copy both the files in your device’s SD card.
- Switch off and then restart your phone by pressingVolume Up + Power Button.
- SelectWipe Data / Factory Reset option to clear all data.
- Now selectWipe Cache Partition to wipe the cache.
- SelectMounts and Storage -> Format option to format your device.
- SelectAdvanced -> Wipe Dalvik Cache and confirm the selection.
- Now selectInstall ZIP from SD card -> Select ZIP from SD Card and select the CyanogenMod 10 Upgrade file and wait till the installation completes, approx. 5-10 minutes.
- Repeat step 10 for Google Apps package.
- After the installation is completed, selectGo Back -> Reboot System Now.
That’s it, the upgrade process has been completed and you have installed Android 4.1.1 via CyanogenMod 10 on your Galaxy Tab GT-P1000.