Install Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, XXDLH7 Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
Ah ! After a long time, I came up with this update process launched recently by XDA-Developers. All Samsung lovers are eagerly waiting for the latest Android 4.1 Jelly Bean official update, which is going to launched officially tomorrow, the 29th of August 2012.
Moreover, a leaked firmware has been detected with XXDLH7 firmware version and covers some new inventions like latest notification menu, Dormant Mode and many other stunning feature supports.
You are strictly notified that this firmware is yet in its development release, so use this upgrade process at your own risk, neither me nor the developer is responsible for any damages caused to your device.
How to update?
- Connect your device to the charger.
- Backup all your important data such as contacts, SMS etc.
- Download the latest Jelly Bean leaked Upgrade file.
- Extract the zip file and then extract a file named Odin3_v3.04.zip and then goto the Odin folder and double click Odin3_v3.04.exeto launch the Odin package.
- Reboot your device and restart it by pressingVolume Down + Home Key + Power Button simultaneously.
- SelectBoot into Download Mode and confirm the selection.
- Now connect your device via USB cable to your Windows PC, you will see andAdded message in Odin screen.
- Click the PDA button on Odin and select I9300XXDLH7_I9300OXADLH7_I9300XXLH7_HOME.tar.md5 file from the downloaded folder.
- Make sure to de-select re-partition under the options tab.
- Now confirm the firmware upgrade selection by pressing theSTART button.
- Wait until the installation finishes and Odin will then reboot your device automatically.
- If any problem persists, just reboot your device and selectWipe Data/Factory Reset option, also make sure to clear theCache Partition too.
That’s it, your device is now upgraded with leaked firmware Android 4.1 Jelly Bean version XXDLH7