Install Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean CyanogenMod 10 on AT&T Galaxy S3 SGH-I747
Everybody wants to upgrade his device via the CyanogenMod feature because its very easy and clean to implement. Moreover, Samsung Galaxy S3 has revamped the market in such a way that you can see a clear shot of lovers of this cool device in any showroom across the world.
Here is the latest Android 4.1.1 update which covers many new features and enhancements for your AT&T Galaxy S3 – I747 via the CyanogenMod 10 custom ROM.
Moreover, be assured that this update is only for educational purposes, do it at your own risk. Neither me nor the developer is responsible for any damages caused to your device.
How to upgrade?
- Connect your device to the charger.
- Backup all your important data such as SMS, Contacts etc.
- Ensure you have rooted your device and pre-installed ClockWorkMod recovery tool.
- Download the nightly build upgrade file and google apps package.
- Connect your device to the computer and copy the downloaded files in your device’s SD card.
- Switch off and reboot your phone by pressingVolume Up + Home + Power buttons simultaneously.
- Once again do the backup by selectingBackup and Restore -> Backup from the recovery menu.
- SelectWipe Data / Factory Reset and confirm the selection by pressing Yes.
- Now selectInstall ZIP from SD Card -> Choose ZIP from SD Card and select the nightly build file you have just copied in step no. 5 above.
- Wait until the flashing completes.
- Do the same process 9 for GApps file.
- Now selectGo Back -> Reboot System Now option to reboot the device.
That’s it you have just flashed your device with the latest Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean on your AT&T Galaxy S3, with a nightly build package.