Install Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean CyanogenMod 10 on Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7
Tab, the most advanced gadget when comes to your hand, it will definitely become eye catching to the viewers across you. Samsung Galaxy Tabs have already blasted the world with millions of lovers and now came the latest Tab 7.7 which is a big bomb in mobile and computer technology.
Launched successfully last year, became very popular among tab enthusiasts. This cool gadget is equipped with dual-core processor and Super Amoled+ capacitive touchscreen. If you are a Galaxy Tab owner, you can now upgrade your lovable device with the latest Android 4.1 via CyanogenMod 10.
This upgrade is under development state, hence I advice you to do it at your own risk, neither me nor the developer is responsible for any damages caused to your device. This upgrade is only for educational purposes.
How to update?
- Connect your device to the charger.
- Backup all your important data like SMS, contacts, packages, passwords, etc.
- Download the upgrade file as per your Galaxy Tab’s model number: I815, P6800, or P6810.
- Now, download the Google Apps package.
- Copy the upgrade file and the Google Apps file to your device’s SD card.
- Reboot your device by pressing theVolume Up + Power Button simultaneously.
- SelectBackup and Restore -> Backup to create a complete backup of your device.
- SelectWipe Data/Factory reset and confirm the selection.
- Now, selectInstall ZIP from SD card -> Choose zip from sd card option and select the ROM file you have just downloaded in step 3.
- Confirm the selection and wait until the installation finishes.
- Do the same process 9 and 10 for Google Apps file.
- After the process has been completed just selectGo Back -> Reboot System now.
That’s it, you have just upgraded your device with Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean.